We're cosmetic dentists in Toronto who are dedicated to improving the appearance and functionality of your smile.
Customized Cosmetic Dental Treatment
What Are Porcelain Dental Veneers, Toronto?
Am I A Good Candidate For Porcelain Veneers?
How Much Do Veneers Cost In Toronto?
Nervous About Your Cosmetic Treatment?
We understand that patients may be nervous about visiting the dentist regardless of the procedure they’re having done, but that’s why we’re proud to offer our patients the chance to opt for sedation dentistry. Dentophobia is very common in patients of all ages. It can be intimidating and stressful visiting an office that has strange smells and sounds! But we’re here to help take care of you no matter what. When you contact us today about receiving porcelain veneers, let us know you’re interested in sedation and we’ll go over how it works, what you can expect, and feel rest assured knowing we’re fully dedicated to ensuring you walk away with the smile of your dreams.
We use nitrous oxide as a way to create a stress-free environment for our patients who are nervous about receiving veneers (or during any other procedure). It’s a completely safe way to calm your nerves. A mask will be placed over your mouth and nose and you should start to feel calmer almost instantly. Nitrous oxide is also referred to as laughing gas because you may find yourself feeling rather giddy and happy, but you’ll still be able to respond to our questions. After your veneers are placed and your appointment has come to an end, we’ll remove the mask and you’ll feel back to normal in no time and be able to drive yourself home.
Improving Confidence One Smile At A Time
There is more to veneers than just improving the appearance of your smile. In fact, the benefits of these thin layers of porcelain are endless. So, if you’re contemplating getting a veneer for one tooth or more, Toronto dentist, Dr. Friedman, and his team are excited to be able to offer your smile the care it truly deserves and thoroughly explain the advantages associated with veneers:
- They look and feel completely natural, just like the rest of your natural teeth
- They’re virtually stain-resistant and hold up well against staining agents like caffeine, red wine, tomato-based sauces, certain fruits, etc.
- The colour of the veneer is completely customizable so you can achieve a brighter and whiter smile
- Your gums accept a porcelain veneer/veneers very well (if you’re in good oral health)
- They are very durable and long-lasting
- Your self-confidence will drastically improve after seeing the results of your new smile
- Your bite and chew can improve
- They don’t require special treatment like extra brushing or flossing, therefore, your dental hygiene routine can resume normally (brushing twice a day, flossing once a day, etc.)
Ready To Reserve Your Veneer Appointment With Us Today?
Our dentist looks forward to helping you improve the aesthetic component of your teeth. Whether you’re interested in one veneer or multiple in Toronto, give our team a call or fill out a form with the required information. Let us know in the message box what type of service you’re looking for and we’ll get back to you promptly about a convenient appointment time for you. If you’re in search of a new dentist in Toronto, we can’t wait to meet you and begin creating your personalized dental treatment plan. We’re located on Wellington St. E. in Toronto and are easily accessible via transit. If you’re driving yourself, there is parking available on both sides of Wellington St. E. or at the Church and Esplanade parking lot a block away. See you soon!